I am having some writer’s block and just felt no real motivation to write something inspirational or, well, meaningful. (BTW, thanks for all the awesome comments last Friday on MacKenna’s behavior. It’s still a work in progress.) I saw this on Ashley and Caitlin’s blogs this week, so I thought this would be a fun, mindless thing to finish the week off with. Sorry, I’m not exactly a video blogger – I don’t like to see myself on video so I just assume no one else does either. Ha! So, enjoy a few TMI questions about me…
1. What are you wearing? Sweat pants, a t-shirt, and a jacket – pretty much my daily look
2. Ever been in love? I have 2 loves – my hubby and my baby girl
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes and no. I had one guy who I dated on and off for awhile who just basically stopped calling or answering my calls. It ended up being a not very pretty break up, but I really don’t remember much about it because I started dating Matt very soon after!
4. How tall are you? 5’4″
5. How much do you weigh? I honestly have no idea. I haven’t weighed myself since the beginning of Lent!
6. Any tattoos? Not yet…
7. Any piercings? Just my ears, nothing fancy though.
8. Favorite song? “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds (our song) and “Foolish Games” by Jewel
9. Quality you’d look for in a partner? Humor – I have to have someone who makes me laugh, although I tell Matt all the time how not funny he is. 😉
10. Favorite quote? I honestly don’t have one! I’m not a quote person.
11. Favorite actor? Tom Hanks I guess…
12. Loud music or soft? Somewhere in between…
13. Where do you go when you’re sad? I usually need to get in my car or get out of where I’m at currently to clear my head. I just like to be by myself when I’m really upset.
14. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? An hour
15. Every been in a physical fight? Nope
16. Turn on? A sense of humor, doing things to make me feel appreciated
17. Turn off? Selfishness
18. Fears? Too many to count… Spiders, snakes, falling, balloons, being hit by a car while running, etc.
19. Last thing that made you cry? MacKenna was a complete terror at gymnastics on Monday night, so much so that we ended up having to leave class. I was so embarrassed and heartbroken with her behavior. It killed me to leave but I knew it was the right thing to do.
20. Last time you said you loved someone? About 2 minutes ago
21. Meaning behind your YouTube name? It’s just my blog name backwards (runner_concrete)
22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She’s one of my good friends (and principal)
23. Favorite food? Pizza, M&M’s, ice cream, anything chocolate, beer, coffee
24. Place you want to visit? I would love to just road trip across the country with my hubby, maybe drive the perimeter of the country so we could hit places like Miami, New York, and Seattle.
25. Do you have a crush? Does Adam Wainwright (pitcher for the Cardinals) count? Actually it would probably be most of the Cardinals players…
26. Last time you kissed someone? I kissed MacKenna goodnight about an hour ago
27. Last time you were insulted? Oh, I’m a teacher. This happens frequently. Luckily, I’ve stopped taking it personally.
28. Favorite piece of jewelry? My rings (wedding, engagement, and “MacKenna” ring)
29. Who should answer these questions next? YOUR TURN! I’d love to learn a little about YOU, so answer a question, or if you’re a blogger, let me know if you post this on your blog!